***NEW*** Pediatric Walk-in Clinic Registration Hours
- Tuesday 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Thursday 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
The walk-in clinics are open to everyone in our community. No appointment is required.
Due to a declining number of clinics offering walk-in services, we sometimes have high patient volume resulting in a heavy backlog, and at times it may be necessary to close the clinic early to accommodate patients registered earlier in the evening.
The following medical services are not appropriate for a pediatric walk-in clinic setting and therefore, will NOT be done.
- No visits for behavioural, developmental, ADHD or social problems. These visits are meant for scheduled office hour appointments.
- No counseling visits or any visits without the child present.
- No routine well child/baby, primary care check-ups, vaccinations or routine visits normally carried out by a family physician.
- No visits exclusively for Children’s Aid Society purposes or foster care procedures (e.g., child protection, completion of Health Assessment forms or any other CAS form).
- No visits for emergency care such as asthma attack, seizures, broken bones etc. Acute situations/medical emergencies need to be seen at the nearest hospital.