Deadline for application: October 31, 2018
The Delhi Family Health Team and Delhi Community Health Centre operate a uniquely progressive, community-centered partnership. Together, these two organizations deliver primary care and specialty services reaching beyond the Norfolk County region. The community-owned building is currently expanding and the FHT operates from two sites located in Delhi and Port Rowan.
The Delhi Family Health Team and Delhi Community Health Centre are seeking an experienced Executive Director to provide leadership and management for the overall operation of both organizations according to the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors.
In this position, you will develop and/or enhance strategic partnerships with public and private sector organizations to continuously evolve programs and services. You will represent the organizations to the community, government, media and other organizations and work collaboratively with other Family Health Teams, the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant LHIN.
- Minimum of 5 years of senior leadership experience in a health care environment preferred
- University degree in health care administration or health-related business administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a primary care setting working with physicians and other primary health care professionals preferred
- Knowledge of financial and statistical processes within a MOHLTC setting
- Familiarity of relevant legislation and government policy affecting the Canadian and Ontario health care systems regarding Family Health Teams, Patient Enrollment Models, and primary health care reform
- Understanding of legislation for not for profit and charitable organizations
- Experience in facility management
- Experience developing community partnerships, coordinating and facilitating the efforts of many stakeholders
- Knowledge of employment standards, human rights, occupational health and safety, human resources, privacy legislation, risk management
- Excellent computer skills including experience working with an Electronic Medical Record (Telus EMR), Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
A complete job description can be found at here
Please submit your resume electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who will be offered an interview will be contacted.